What is Agrylin Capsule?
Agrylin (anagrelide hydrochloride) is a platelet-reducing medication used to treat thrombocythemia, also known as thrombocytosis. This article will cover what Agrylin does and its generic alternatives.
Agrylin is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs called immunosuppressants.
Agrylin (anagrelide hydrochloride) is a platelet-reducing medication used to treat thrombocythemia, also known as thrombocytosis, a blood cell disorder where excessive platelet production results in issues with bleeding or blood clotting. It is manufactured by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc and is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
It is typically prescribed to patients who have had a heart attack, stroke, or other cardiovascular events that have caused significant blockages in their arteries.
Generic Agrylin or generic Anagrelide capsule is available as an alternative to the more expensive branded drug Agrylin.
Generic Anagrelide is a cheaper alternative to Agrylin capsules 0.5 mg. It contains the active ingredient Anagrelide which is the same as that of Agrylin capsules.
This medication can be used in adults and children over the age of 2 years old who have high blood pressure and have not been able to control it with other medications, diet, weight loss, exercise, and other lifestyle changes.
Generic Alternatives Available To Agrylin Capsule
Lide 0.5 mg Capsules – Generic Agrylin Capsules
Lide .5 mg capsules are marketed by the most reliable & trusted pharmaceutical exporter – Glarea Healthcare based in India. Lide .5 mg capsules come in a pack of 100 capsules which can be bought online through Glarea Healthcare’s website.
Lide 0.5 mg is used to heal a blood cell disorder called thrombocythemia (also called thrombocytosis), which occurs when your body creates too many platelet cells. Lide 0.5 may further be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Lide 0.5 mg capsules are a generic variant of Agrylin Capsules 0.5 mg by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. Lide 0.5 mg is as effective as Agrylin Capsules and more affordable.
You’ll need a valid prescription from your doctor to purchase this medicine online & offline.
How to use Lide 0.5mg Capsules
- Ask any inquiries you might have about anagrelide 0.5 mg capsules to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
- Take this drug by mouth, usually twice or four times daily, with or without a meal, or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Your medical condition and treatment response will determine how much anagrelide you need to take. A single intake of more than 2.5 milligrams or a daily maximum of 10 milligrams should be avoided.
Lide 0.5mg Capsules Side Effects
- Headache, diarrhea, exhaustion, weakness, nausea, gas, loss of appetite, and dizziness are possible side effects of anagrelide.
- Get up slowly while rising from a sitting or lying posture to lessen the likelihood of feeling lightheaded and dizzy.
- Keep in mind that your doctor has recommended this medicine because, in his or her opinion, the benefits outweigh the risks. Many users of this medicine report no significant negative effects.
- If you experience any severe side effects, such as unusual bleeding or bruising, black stools, ankle or foot swelling, rapid or labored breathing, stomach or abdominal pain, unusual fatigue, or indications of kidney disease (such as changes in the amount of urine or pink or bloody urine), contact your doctor right away.
The Lide 0.5 mg capsules marketed by Glarea Healthcare India are an effective and affordable alternative or substitute for Agrylin capsules 0.5 mg manufactured & marketed by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. For more information on Generic Anagrelide click here.