Sutent is a brand-name prescribed medicine that’s FDA-approved to prescribe different types of cancer. Suninat includes Sunitinib 50 mg and refers to a group of medicines known as kinase inhibitors.
Sunitinib Generic is an affordable alternative to Sutent 50mg at reasonable prices.
A generic Sunitinib is an actual copy of the actual medicine. Sunitinib’s price is usually less than the actual cost of the brand-name medicine.
Sutent 50 mg side effects
Suninat 50mg can produce mild or severe side effects. The following records include acute side effects that may be seen while taking Sunitinib. These records don’t hold all possible side effects.
Mild side effects
- belly pain
- acid reflux
- decreased appetite
- mild sores and swelling in the mouth
- high blood pressure
- changes in taste
- changes in skin color
- mild rash
|SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
|Tumor lysis syndrome
|High/Low blood sugar
|decreased number of red blood cells
|dizziness or feeling faint
|acute kidney failure
|loss of appetite
|change in heart rate or rhythm
|coughing up blood
|swelling of feet or ankles
|painful, swollen belly
|shortness of breath
|acute kidney failure
|shortness of breath
|abnormal heart rhythm
|abnormal heart rhythm
|blood in urine
|change in menstrual periods
|headache and chest pain
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends prescription medications such as Sutent to prescribe certain conditions. It may additionally be accepted off-label for other conditions.
Sutent 50mg for gastrointestinal cancer
Sunitinib is used to treat gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) if:
- the tumors have worsened after you’ve taken a drug called imatinib or
- your body can’t bear imatinib side effects from the medication produced it very difficult or hazardous for you to practice
Sutent 50mg for kidney cancer
- Sunitinib Malate is practiced to treat a class of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- RCC typically forms in groups that follow sections of the kidneys identified as tubules. These cells accumulate and develop tumors. When RCC is high-level, cancer has spread outside of the kidney or expanded to other body parts.
Sutent for the adjuvant treatment of kidney cancer
- Sunitinib is practiced for localized RCC managed with a nephrectomy. “Localized” suggests that cancer hasn’t grown. There’s a considerable risk the RCC will return.
- Sunitinib is recognized as an adjuvant medication for RCC. The word “adjuvant” leads to a different treatment after the initial cancer surgery.
Sutent for pancreatic cancer
Sutent is allowed to treat pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs). The pNETs must be well-differentiated, suggesting they’re slow-growing and look more like normal cells.
Sutent for thyroid cancer
- It isn’t FDA-approved for the treatment of thyroid cancer, although it has been considered in the past for this situation.
- More report is required to follow Sutent’s use in the method of thyroid cancer.
Precautions before taking the medicines
- Before taking this medicine, inform your specialist or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or have any other allergies. Sutent 50mg medicine may carry inactive components, which can produce allergic reactions or other difficulties. Speak to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using the medicines, inform your specialist or pharmacist of your medical records, particularly of: bleeding problems, heart problems, high blood pressure, liver problems, kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, blood vessel problems.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without your specialist’s consent, and avoid meeting with people who have newly experienced oral polio vaccine or flu vaccine inhaled through the nose.
- Some individuals using Sunitinib may have severe jawbone problems. Your specialist should need to check your teeth and dental parts before you start this medicine.
- Inform your dentist that you are practicing the medicine before you have any dental problems or practicing. If you have a jaw injury, inform your specialist and dentist right away.
List of Sunitinib Malate Brands – The affordable alternatives of Sutent 50 MG
Suninib comes with the generic name Sunitinib Malate 50 mg, marketed by Glarea Healthcare LLP. Suninib 50 mg is used to treat kidney cancer, pancreas cancer, and intestine cancer. It is also used to treat people at high risk of kidney cancer coming back again after having kidney surgery.
More common side effects of Suninib
- Bleeding gums
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, fingers, lower legs, or feet
- blurred vision
- chest pain
- coughing up blood
- cracked lips
- decreased urine output and frequency
- difficulty swallowing
- dilated neck veins
- dry mouth
There are more common and severe symptoms of suninib available. If your symptoms are getting severe, consult your doctor immediately.
Uses of Suninib
- Your specialist will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Your dose may need to be changed several times to find out what works best for you. Do not take more medicine, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered.
- This medicine comes with a Medication Guide. Read and follow the instructions carefully. Ask your doctor if you have any questions. You may take this medicine with or without food. Do not open the capsules.
Sutib 50mg – Glenmark
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, a research-led, global integrated pharmaceutical company, launched SUTIB, the generic version of Sunitinib 50 mg oral capsules to treat kidney cancer in India. SUTIB is the generic version of US FDA-approved Sunitinib 50 mg.
Sutib most common side effects
- Abdominal pain
- Discoloration of skin
- Dry skin
- High blood pressure
There are more common and severe symptoms of sutib available. If your symptoms are getting severe, consult your doctor immediately.
Uses of Sutib
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as recommended by your specialist. Sutib 25 Tablets may be used with or without food, but it is more beneficial to take it at a decided time.
Suninat 50mg – Natco
Natco Pharma Ltd is a generic version of Pfizer’s patented drug Sutent. It comes in doses of 12.5 mg, 25 mg & 50 mg tablets with medical composition Sunitinib. Suninat 50Mg Capsule is a cancer medicine that blocks the growth and spread of cancerous cells in the body. It is used to treat types of tumors of the kidney, pancreas, and digestive system.
Suninat most common side effects
- Nausea and vomiting
- Taste changes
- Low blood counts
Uses of Suninat:
- Treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)
- Treatment of advanced renal cell cancer
- Advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor